Explore, Create, Love
The new universe of art
You can now upload your own spaces!
Now you can upload and exhibit your own 3D artworks and spaces directly on ARTSCLOUD platform. Visitors can explore the artist's created world, communicate with the artist, and the artwork in the metaverse environment. Artists can experiment with their infinite imagination in the metaverse environment. Check out the 3D artwork and space upload guide on our website!
Generative AI... An invasion of human creativity?
Generative AI is a technology that learns from various types of data such as text, code, images, audio, and video to generate new, intelligent, and creative content. The main reason why generative AI can produce incredibly high-quality results is because it is trained on vast amounts of data that exceed imagination. In the metaverse industry, generative AI is also gaining attention because it can revolutionize the content creation process. Creating killer content that users want to stay in has been the core challenge of the metaverse industry, but developing key elements such as 3D virtual spaces, interaction within the space, and NPC has been difficult and requires significant resources. However, with the help of generative AI, the cost and time required for content creation can be drastically reduced. Furthermore, with the power of generative AI, not only professional developers but also writers and even ordinary people who are not familiar with technology can easily create works or metaverse content. By lowering the entry barrier for metaverse creators through generative AI, content will explode, and the metaverse will become a new environment and source of inspiration for creators' infinite imagination.
As technology advances...
Leo Baldwin Ramult
Leo Baldwin Ramult (37), is an artist who explores the relationship between humans and machines. Fascinated by the improvisational and automated elements of art since his school days, the artist's interests gradually shifted to software, eventually reaching "generative art," which involves creating digital art based on random algorithms. The meeting between the artist's autonomy and controllable systems creates...
"The Hole in the Mirror Machine" exhibited in 'ART IN METAVERSE'
Smartphone auto-portraits, taken automatically by the device whilst I was sleeping, were used to construct a 3D graphical terrain. A text-to-speech program utters sentences produced by an AI text generator, which simulates the content and style of my essays on generative art and psychoanalysis. These machine processes give rise to an artificial dreamscape, populated by a replicant persona...
Aleksei Martinyuk (31), the artist, took quite a long way to get into the world of art. His six years of studying economics and applied informatics and working in related industries were merely a preparatory stage for finding his true "self." The link was "video." Since childhood, the artist had loved movies and animations, and he was deeply fascinated by video shooting and editing, which he had pursued as a hobby. He aimed to become a filmmaker and even explored the world of sound design, 3D, CG, VR, and more...
"DIGITAL TRAIL" exhibited in 'ART IN METAVERSE'
Internet providers and services track all our actions in the Internet. Social medias are no exception. Through them we are leaving our visual trail - adding videos or images. Instagram serves us as a window to the digital world with which we are translating the image of ourselves and the lifestyle we live or want to live. The work is an interactive installation where all the visitors can try and see their own digital trails...
- Online storm erupts over AI work in Dutch museum’s ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’ display – Mauritshuis currently has 170 works on displat as part of its “My Girl with a Pearl” initiative whild Vermeer’s Masterpiece is on loan ... (more)
- Biggest ever Vermeer show to take place at the Rijksmuseum in 2023 and it will include the Girl with the Pearl Earring, The Amsterdam museum will rival the Mauritshuis’s 1996 exhibition by bringing togther more than 23 of the Dutch master’s rare paintings ... (more)
- Art Basel Hong Kong fully reopens after four years and Asian buyers are out in force – The opening day saw a steady stream of sales to private collectors and institutions in the region ... (more)
- Artprice by Artmarket.com publishes its 26th annual report. “The Art Market in 2022” reveals a 16% increase in Western art auction turnover as the US regaioned its first place ... (more)
- First Saudi, now Seoul : Centre Pompidou confirms latest move of global expansion – Paris headquarted museum brand will open its South Korean outpost in 2025 ... (more)
How did you think of today's newsletter? Please share your valuable feedback.
ARTSCLOUD I firstname.lastname@example.org